Driving is a privilege, not a right. Like all privileges, your privilege to drive can be taken away from you if you abuse it.
In other words, your license will be suspended and you’ll no longer be allowed to drive
The Smith Law Firm can help you re-attain your license to operate a motor vehicle again.
The following situations can lead to license suspension in Mobile, Alabama:
• Illegally changing information on your license.
• Using your license illegally.
• Including false information or leaving out information on your license.
• Violating a restriction on your license.
• Failing to comply with insurance requirements on registered vehicles, or failure to pay financial responsibility arising from an automobile accident.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
• Refusing an alcohol analysis test.
• Obtaining three reckless driving convictions in 12 months.
• Ignoring a traffic ticket by failing to pay it or appear in court to fight it.
• Not stopping for a school bus that is either loading or unloading passengers.
• Leaving and not offering assistance at the scene of an accident in which you were involved.
• Committing negligent homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any felony with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any act in any other state that would be grounds for license suspension in Louisiana.
• Conviction of driving while your license is suspended.
If you drive while your license is suspended, you also risk being arrested. Don’t risk it contact The Smith Law Firm today.
Unlike other speeding/traffic defense attorneys and lawyers who chose to focus on several areas of law and are sometimes spread thin, the Smith Law firm has a practice emphasis on traffic tickets, auto accidents, DUI’s and violations of Alabama’s Rules of the Road.
This has allowed the Smith Law firm to develop a deeper understanding of traffic procedures and case law in Alabama. Reginald Smith has been an attorney for over 30 years and has represented clients in thousands of cases.
Reggie has helped Alabama drivers avoid auto insurance premium increases, missed work, and travel expenses since they don’t have to go to court themselves.
I will go to court for you and fight to keep your speeding or traffic ticket off your driving record. As an experienced traffic ticket attorney, my client’s Mobile traffic tickets often are dismissed. If your ticket is not dismissed, Reggie can often work to arrange for a pre-trial diversion so the ticket will not increase your insurance rates.
Mr. Smith, Thank you for your extraordinary service! I have received a copy of my dismissal. I am a retired State of Michigan Court of Appeals Judge and you could give most of the attorneys I have worked with lessons in efficiency and client service! Needless to say, if I hear of anyone requiring legal services, I will tell them “Call Reggie!”
Barbara C. – Retired State of Michigan Appeals Court Judge
I got my speeding ticket while vacationing in Alabama. I live in Florida, so I enlisted the help of Attorney Smith. He gave me clear instruction as to what steps should be taken and the matter was settled shortly. He is personable and I also felt confident that I’m in good hands. Thank you.
Mika – Miami Beach
Mr. Smith did a fantastic job defending me for my speeding ticket. In addition to helping me reduce my speeding ticket from aggravated speeding to simple speeding, he also obtained a youthful offender finding–which is very helpful in dealing with insurance. Mr. Smith was always kind and helpful; he replied to my emails very quickly and answered all of the questions I had before my court date. I highly recommend his services.
Sydney- a University of Alabama Student from Dallas, TX
The Smith Law Offices helps Mobile motorists with legal representation with many types of traffic tickets and violations including:
Failure to Yield
CDL – Commercial Drivers
Following too Close
Too Fast for Conditions
Obstructing an Intersection
Speeding in a School Zone